REPOSE GEL PILLOW WITH MEMORY FOAM
- Spinal Alignment - Proper spinal alignment helps reduce tossing, turning and discomfort. REPOSE Memory Foam pillow allows your neck muscles to relax properly offering natural spinal support to your body, adjusting to your unique shape promoting a deep restful sleep.
- Pressure Points – REPOSE Memory Foam Pillow is designed to contour to the unique shape of your body to help support your head and neck. This allows for uniform pressure on all areas of the head and neck, eliminating pressure points.
- Hygienic and Hypoallergenic – REPOSE Memory foam is safe and nontoxic. Memory foam pillow is naturally hypoallergenic inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold, fungus and dust mites.
- Sleep Apnea - The lack of pressure points with REPOSE memory foam may also be a benefit to those with sleep apnea, as there is less tossing and turning. This leads to sound, restful sleep.
- Durability and Aesthetics – REPOSE Memory Foam Pillow retain its shape so they will not go flat like traditional pillows. Memory foam conforms to fit the neck and head, but as it cools, it reverts to its original shape. It outlasts other high quality pillows simply by design.
- Gel Benefits - Gel-infused memory foam helps to disperse heat and keep you cooler for longer periods of time. Gel helps to create more open-air passageways, increasing breathability – and allowing heat to more easily disperse and escape. Gel offers high support, and when combined with memory foam, promotes proper neck and spinal alignment.
* required field